Every year I make resolutions, and in 2013, I ACTUALLY KEPT THEM! I met my goals, and I even added something new and wonderful to my life; BOOK BLOGGING! This means that bookish resolutions has taken on a whole new meaning. Here are my resolutions and challenges for 2014:
1) Be a better blogger in general! I want to come up with more creative ideas, interact with other bloggers more, and keep track of the entire blogosphere!
2) I resolve to put time and attention into every single review I write. Each book being reviewed deserves full thought and as much information as I can give other readers.
3) I resolve to be more organized. I started cleaning out my inbox today! Half the time, the reason I am so stressed is because I have a million emails to find and respond to.
4) I resolve to learn more about blogging! There's still so much to know! About ARCs, about Netgalley, about publishers, about book blogging in general, and the more I know, the better I'll be.
1) To read 365 books this year. Every year, I have the same challenge for myself, and I've come short about 100 books each year. In 2014, I'm going to challenge myself to read a book a day and explore new books.
2) To have 2,000 blog followers by the end of the year. Right now I've only got about 150 blog followers, and I really want to gain more followers by the end of the year!
3) More pageviews/comments: I appreciate and love every single comment and pageview I receive. This means that people are actually looking at my blog, and giving me feedback.
4) To be an awesome blogger. I'm still a newbie, but this year, I can't wait to expand my blog and make Fiction_TheNewReality fairly well known in 2014!
So what are YOUR bookish resolutions? Leave comments, people! Here's to a wonderful new year!