Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #5 (For the month of March)


Hello there, darlings! As you know, I follow along with the Stacking the Shelves posts once a month. I'm so grateful for the lovely books I received this month, considered how out of the blogosphere I was!

Physical ARCs- from publishers/authors for review

1) Blonde Ops By: Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman
courtesy of St. Martin's Griffin
2) The Lovely and the Lost By: Page Morgan
courtesy of Random House Kids
3) Fool Me Twice By: Mandy Hubbard
courtesy of Bloomsbury Kids
4) Chapel Wars By: Lindsey Leavitt
courtesy of Bloomsbury Kids
5) The Truth About Alice By: Jennifer Mathieu
courtesy of Roaring Brook Press
6) Whisper By: Chris Struyk-Bonn
courtesy of Orca Publishing 
7) The Falconer By: Elizabeth May
courtesy of Chronicle Books
8) China Dolls By: Lisa See
courtesy of Random House

Giveaway Wins
Wow I didn't enter a giveaway at all this month! These are the books I received from giveaways past :

1) ARC of Whisper Falls By: Elizabeth Langston
2) Personalized copy of Better Off Friends By: Elizabeth Eulberg
3) Paperback copy of Dust Lands By: Moira Young

Received

ARC of Fates By: Lanie Brown 

Thank you to all the people who sent me these lovely books! As you guys know, I think I will take a small break from reading and reviewing ARCs since the titles on my TBR list are just wayyy too tempting! What do you guys think? Sounds good? Hopefully I'll be able to do more TBR reading this summer as well! Leave me comments and links to your OWN Stacking the Shelves posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment