Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas! *Spreading Bookish Cheer*

Merry Christmas!!
This is my first Christmas as a blogger, and I can promise I will be here for more Christmases to come:) 

So this year, Christmas is a little slow at my house. With no extended family, and a lot less money this year, there are really no presents that I received. But it doesn't really matter to me. Maybe when I was younger, it would have mattered, but I guess I've matured a lot over the years.

However, I do want to join in the cheer and wish everyone a Merry Christmas (and happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas!) I'm writing a special blogger post today, as a thank you for the amazing things that have happened to me since I started blogging, which makes me feel like it's Christmas everyday.

You see these huge boxes of books here? This is all the bookish mail I've gotten since I started blogging on 10/4/2013.
This is basically me for EVERY SINGLE PACKAGE I GET. Every time I open up those awesome yellow envelopes, I get all happy inside, and these sparkly feelings couldn't have been achieved without some of the following people/publishers/bloggers/authors/animals (wait just kidding there were no animals that sent me packages-sadly)

I have gotten some REALLY AMAZING galleys and bookish mail from the awesome people at the teen division of Simon & Schuster. Somehow, I got lucky enough to know some incredible people at this publishing company.

Thank you to LB Kids for hosting some awesome giveaways on Twitter, and for actually granting my ARC requests. You guys rock.

Bookish cheer could not have been achieved without some awesome individual publicists over at Random House Kids. I have a feeling this is a publishing company everyone loves:)

Thank you so much to Fierce Reads and MacMillan Kids for my fierce bookish mail. I have gotten AN ARC OF CRESS, SIGNED BOOKS, AND MORE from them, and they're one of the nicest publishing companies to interact with.

The people over at Bloomsbury are so kind. They follow up on your ARC requests, and very quickly too;)

6) Bloggy friends
I don't know what I would do without some of my awesome bloggy friends for gifting me books/hosting awesome giveaways. I don't have enough time (or room!) to list all you amazing people, but just know that I love you all:)

7) Authors
You authors. Y'all are amazing people. I love interacting with all of you, and I've had the pleasure of meeting some of my favorites. It's always an honor to host you guys on my blog, and I look forward to having even more fun in 2014:)


So that's it guys! Merry Christmas again, and I hope y'all get to spread some bookish cheer this holiday season!

xoxo,
Fiction_TheNewReality

No comments:

Post a Comment