Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Boys Like You By: Juliana Stone (WoW #9)

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Welcome to the 9th edition of Waiting on Wednesday! So you all know I love contemporary T H I S  M U C H. Yes, I do have a love of YA contemporary novels, and this week's WoW pick is no exception.

Title: Boys Like You
Author: Juliana Stone
Shelves: Contemporary, Young Adult, Romance
Publication Date: May 1st, 2014
Publisher: Sourcebooks

Add to Goodreads

Summary from Goodreads: One mistake.

And everything changes.

For Monroe Blackwell, one small mistake has torn her family apart –leaving her empty and broken. There’s a hole in her heart that nothing can fill. That no one can fill. And a summer in Louisiana with her Grandma isn’t going to change that…

Nathan Everets knows heartache first-hand when a car accident leaves his best friend in a coma. And it’s his fault. He should be the one lying in the hospital. The one who will never play guitar again. He doesn’t deserve forgiveness, and a court-appointed job at the Blackwell B&B isn’t going to change that…

Captivating and hopeful, this achingly poignant novel brings together two lost souls struggling with grief and guilt – looking for acceptance, so they can find forgiveness.

REASONS WHY I WANT TO READ THIS BOOK:

1) Summary: I am a SUCKER for these summer romance stories, and those of healing each other through love. I believe these kind of romances are the best and most passionate. I can't wait to read more about Monroe and Nathan's story.

2) Cover: Now, I know that just because a book's cover might be beautiful, it does not mean that the book will live up to its standards. But I have really high hopes about Boys Like You, and a good feeling too. Plus, the cover is absolutely gorgeous.

3) Overall: I don't know why, but I have a really good feeling about this book! I think Juliana Stone will bring A LOT, and when it is released, she'll definitely be a YA author to watch! 


Me to Boys Like You:


So what are you all waiting on this Wednesday? :)



1 comment:

  1. I would really like to see that story myself although i don't fancy these stories much. Thank you for recommending!

    ReplyDelete